Yep I have said it in December that we have to start planning for 2013 as early as possible but at the same time it is never too late. Do me a favor and get moving with 2013, don’t wait for the New Years Eve hangover to clear and then the 2013 kick off parties to get underway, before you know it Feb will be upon us and you will ask yourself if there is any point in starting at all. Well I am telling you now there is plenty of point in kicking things off and now is the time. Here are 6 points to get your 2013 rocking and ensure you start living the life you want:
- Wish for something: Come on its a new year, you have a clean slate so write on it what ever you want, don’t deprive yourself the chance of being awesome
- Understand it: When you have decorated your slate in awesome ideas just spend a moment understanding why you want these things in 2013
- Make a plan: If you have seen this one once on my blog or podcast you have seen it a million times. Write down all the factors that are going to help you get what you want and how it’s all going to fall into place.
- Verify the plan: I have seen so many people fail when they go at things solo. We need help, everyone needs help so get someone to verify your plan. I personally think everyone should have a mentor in their life and verifying plans is well within their remit.
- Smash it up: So you have had dream, you know why you dreamt it, you have a plan and you have the support of a mentor of sorts. Well go out there and smash the living daylights out of it, get your teeth and any and everything else stuck nice and firmly into business.
- Enjoy the results: If you have done steps 1-5 then I can guarantee you that you are going to have reason to celebrate. I see so many people these days that are not celebrating good results, trust me when you have done the hard work and got the result you set out for you are going to love life.
I want to wish you all the very best for 2013, it’s another year in your life to do great things and to live the life you deserve. Please don’t sit around waiting for it to happen, just go out there and have a go and be the very best that you can be.
The “Smash Life” Seminar
Connect with InnerFight: